These sterile hoods are made of a comfortable fabric that protects against various liquids and particulates. Each hood is individually packaged and sterilized to a 10⁻⁶ sterility assurance level (SAL) preventing workplace contamination and cross-contamination. The low-linting fabric helps reduce the release of unwanted particulates in your workspace. Hoods are designed with tunnelized elastic face providing a more secure closure and stronger seams. This also eliminates raw edges that can create and release additional particulates. Hoods include ties in the back to keep tie strings out of the way while you work.
- Sterile-Don™ packaging protects against contamination during donning
- GammaGuard CE® fabric helps keep wearer cooler vs many competitive fabrics
- Tear-resistant fabric ensures your safety in tough environments
- Meets high manufacturing standards - made in an ISO-certified facility
- Certificate of sterility included in each case
- Ties in back to keep strings out of the way while you work
|Collar / Hood Type||Tunnelized Elastic Face|
|Material||Proprietary Laminated Nonwoven|
|Seam Style||Bound Seams|
Your order of 100$ or more gets free standard delivery.
- Standard delivered 4-5 Business Days
- Express delivered 2-4 Business Days
Orders are processed and delivered Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays)
eMarket members enjoy free returns.