Boot Covers, Serged Seam, Sterilized to 10⁻⁶, Individually Packaged (200 Per Case)CE11106CIS-XL
: In stock
: Boot Covers
These sterile boot covers are made of comfortable fabric and include non-skid soles to help prevent accidental slips while you work. Boot covers provide protection from liquids and particulates, so your shoes stay pristine. Each boot cover is low-linting and sterilized to a 10⁻⁶ sterility assurance level (SAL). The fabric helps reduce the release of unwanted particulates in your work area while tunnelized elastic provides a more secure fit. This eliminates raw edges that may also generate unwanted particulates. Each pair of boot covers is individually packaged to help prevent cross-contamination.
- Sterile-Don™ packaging protects against contamination during donning
- GammaGuard CE® helps keep wearer cooler vs many competitive fabrics
- Tear-resistant fabric ensures your safety in tough environments
- Meets high manufacturing standards - made in an ISO-certified facility
- Certificate of sterility included in each case
- Bound seams, size Extra Large
|Proprietary Laminated Nonwoven
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.